American Savings Bank provides personal and business account holders a free service 24/7 of online banking. You’ll be able to view accounts history, transfer funds, pay bills and more.
How to Enroll and Login
Step-by-step instructions on how to log in to our new system, plus info on our new secure sign in.
Enrollment for New Customers:
- Go to the Internet Banking Enrollment page
- Enter your account and personal information
- Request a Login ID
- Select Continue
- Once setup is complete, you will be directed to login for the first time
First Time Login:
- Go to www.asbhawaii.com
- Enter your current Login ID and Password in the login field
- You will be asked to update your password
- For your added security, you will be required to enter a Secure Access Code:
- Select the delivery method of your Secure Access Code (text or phone call)
When you receive your six-digit Secure Access Code, enter it in the access code screen and click Submit. The Secure Access Code is only valid for 30 minutes.
Don’t forget to register your device. This will prevent you from having to request a new Secure Access Code when you use this device in the future.
If we do not have your current contact infomation you will not be able to access the eBanking system.
How to Login
- Go to the ASB homepage. Find the login area located on the right upper side of the page (as shown below).
- Enter your Username and Password then click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Login Help – If you cannot remember your password or username, click “Login Help” on the login form. On the next page, click “Reset Your Password’ to recover your password or call customer service to recover your Username.
American Savings offers an option for those who can’t or do not want to install an app. The mobile banking is a site that you can access by any mobile device and use the same features as if using the desktop:
Step 1 – Go to the ASB mobile website – m.asbhawaii.com
Step 2 – Proceed the login by typing your username and password then click on Sign In. After that you’ll be ready to use all financial services offered online.
How to Enroll
Step 1 – On the mainpage, find again the login area. There is a little link right below the Sing In button that says “Enroll Now” .Click on it.
Step 2 – You’ll be redirected to another page, read and agree with the bank’s terms and conditions. You will have to enter the access code found in the Agreement. Click “Accept” in order to continue.
Step 3 – Fill in with the banking information required (image below)
Then provide your personal info and create a new User ID and password. After that you’ll be all set, ready to use all online banking features offered by American Savings.
We are the bank where everybody is somebody – a place where teammates work together to make banking easy while providing the best customer experience.
We Open Our Doors to Everyone – For more than 90 years we have championed the dreams of generations of island residents and businesses. Our strength comes from helping customers succeed and supporting the communities they live in.
The Story of Kalo
Throughout Hawaii’s history, kalo (taro) has been a foundation of Hawaiian culture. Carried by the first voyagers to Hawaii, kalo is a sacred plant in Hawaiian culture. Island families gathered around the ‘umeke (poi bowl) to celebrate together. Today kalo continues to play an important role in island family life both for sustenance and what it represents in Hawaiian culture – growth and unity.
Living in an island state requires that we care for one another, respect each other and work together. Like the kalo roots that are intertwined in lo‘i kalo (taro patch), our lives are intertwined in our communities.
Kalo reminds us of Hawaii’s deep cultural roots, and of American Savings Bank’s commitment to the healthy growth of our community and this beautiful place we call home.